At Lindegard Therapy we are driven by the positive impact that we have on the daily lives of children and families. This cultivates our mission to build and maintain a company culture that reflects this sentiment. Guiding our clinicians from entry-level therapist to seasoned practitioner and igniting a passion for the field, is always the goal. In order to nurture these values, we ensure that clinicians are:
- Up to speed on changing board requirements toward BCBA, SLP or OT licensure
- Given opportunities to participate in company in-services around relevant and current research
- Provided with direct supervision toward BACB requirements & SLP requirements
- Given current information and education regarding graduate school programs to pursue higher education
- Aware that Lindegard is interested in becoming an intensive practicum site for programs that require an intensive practicum
Lindegard is always searching for passionate individuals to join our multidisciplinary team. If you are interested in applying please send us your resume: email@example.com, subject line: resume
ABA Therapist - Entry level
- Job Description:
- Provide direct therapy to young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder under the supervision of a qualified professional. No prior experience is necessary. Lindegard Therapy pays for all training. Ideal position for those interested in Speech Therapy as well. 40 hours per week are guaranteed to employees.
- About Lindegard Therapy:
- We are a locally owned business providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy to young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We are a small company and will provide the necessary training to employees who wish to learn how to work with young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and have a positive impact in their lives.
- Qualifications & Skills:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Must have reliable transportation
• Although RBAI certification is not a prerequisite, candidates who currently hold RBAI certification are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
• No previous experience required
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be available between 8am and 5:00pm
• Physical requirements include: kneeling and sitting on the floor, standing, running, and picking up young children
• Paid Training
• Possibility of Health Insurance if needed
- Job Type:
• $35,000 Per Year
Schedule Your Appointment
Or Call (503) 927-1179